Monday, July 6, 2009

New fuse panel installed

The new 8-fuse panel is installed and the headlights/horn relay kit is on the way. I still have a lot of cleaning up and redoing of the wiring left but it is all getting closer to finished. When the healight relay kit gets here I'll install that along witht he new headlight harnesses I bought.

















.
I've also started work on the new 6-fuse accessory fuse panel that will mount on the cockpit fire wall behind the glove box area.

The relay sitting at the top center of the panel will actually be replaced with an 80-amp relay which will provide power to the entire fuse panel and be triggered by a line from an igintion-on circuit.
The relay to the left will turn on the audio amplifier and the two relays to the right will turn on power to the seat heaters.

Perhaps too modern for some but this car will be a daily driver and I'm a lot less of am LBC purist when it is 4-degrees outside and my butt is frozen to a hard vinyl seat cover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment