Saturday, October 18, 2008

10-18-2008

SCHEDULE NOTES:

I have now been working onthe car, primarily the trunk, cockpit, wheelwells and engine bay for two months now. I planned on ten weeks so I'm right on schedule.

I also planned another month to clean, undercoat, seal and paint the underside of the car. One month for the major body repairs, six weeks for the engine and drivetrain, electrical and hydraulics and six weeks for the body and paint work.

I then planned on six seeks for the final assembly and finishing work.

Adding all of that up puts me finishing sometime in late April/early May 2009. Adding in unexpected occurences (and they always happen) and, with some luck, I should finish up by my target date of June 2nd, 2009.

Keeping all my body parts crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment